Saturday 6 August 2011

feel or felt

Still way behind at magic diaries but it gave me time to deside.
I've such a lot of felt pieces, felting was my whole life befor my broken back issues. My motto was...a day without felting is a day not lived.
That was also the period in my life I was at the hypo side of my manic depression illness. The medicine (lithium) didn't stay in my body. I lost it directly when I peed...so no wonder I went wild, alife and kicking...



Also living at the top of my toes with taking care of  Noud who could dye any moment.
I made him a cloth he want to  take with him in the coffin so he could be tucked in and had the idea I was close to him.. He chose the colors himself.
 When I finished it and gave it to him he said..please Yvette call 911.... I'm not good at all
A couple of hours later he dyed.


A couple of months later I damaged my back at a stupid stupid accident and till the day now , several operations later, spending too much time in revalidation center Heliomare, still on morphine and laying most of the ay flat on my back because I cannot sit.
Walking is ok but sitting is hell.

So what to do whith all my felt leftovers, my dye experiments.................

magic diaries!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Ginny Huber said...

I think the magic begins in the midst of chaos as you saFeathers..my favorite metaphor is the one from DUm bo the elephant where the mouse holds the feather for Dumbo and he believes he can fly..You sound strong..and I will watch for next posts/diaries.y in your earlier blog post. What a lot of loss and changes in your life..

Yvette said...

thanks Ginny, what a beautiful metaphor.
losses are lessons I think