Sunday 9 August 2015

Want to be your funny face


Een miskoop, de zitzak. Not my best bargain
Maarrrrr Felix, aka daddy longlegsde, de eerste geadopteerde galgo, in onze familie ( door aanhoudende liefde voor Felix van mijn schoonzusje en een aarzelende broer )
Een goede verstaander begrijpt nu de rolverdeling in het gezin...
Felix dus vindt het een absoluut geen miskoop maar een zeer gewaardeerd zonnebed!
Felix is addicted by the softness of the sunbed.


Blaf houdt het zeer eigenwijs op de bestuurdersstoel!



Dit zijn toch laugh suckers instead of tear suckers

If i feel worthless, people say that the best you can do for the people around you is to show my sunny face and simple jokes mean something for the world.
One sweet dog  picture sent by my my sweet friend to make me feel as happy as possible, to and this post



4 comments:

Martine said...

Felix......wat een elegantie maar, Blaf bevalt me toch beter!

Patsy said...

Thank you my dear sweet friend for making my day. I love you

Ms. said...

LOVE is the best cure for just about any problem. It may not cure the distress itself but it will sooth the spirit. Dogs are masters of the art.

Annette said...

Dit zijn zulke verfijnde hertenhonden <3